The RCD can receive tax deductible donations under Internal Revenue Service Code Section 170 (b) and 170 (c) (1). This section says that contributions to a governmental entity are deductible (up to 50% of the taxpayer’s adjusted gross income). The RCD may accept all forms of contributions including, but not limited to, gifts, property, cash, stocks and securities.
- K-12 Educational Programs
- Watershed Restoration
- Agricultural Stewardship Programs
- Rural Roads
- Residential and Commercial Stormwater
- Livestock and Land
- Community Wildfire Protection
- Habitat Improvements for Endangered and Threatened Species
Your contribution can be made online or mailed to 820 Bay Ave, Suite 136, Capitola, CA 95010. Feel free to contact us with any questions at 831.464.2950.